Renewing My Mind

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Will It or Won't It....Part II?

Well, Sunday night I anxiously waiting to see if I would get to sleep in...it started raining but the temperature just wasn't cold enough. BUT we did get an early release an hour early to go home and watch...the rain. I've never had early release for rain before! We were in school like normal Tuesday and somehow this week has just dragged on.
And yet, here I am again...will it or won't it? We are under another winter weather advisory - this time for freezing rain tonight. They aren't making a big deal about it, so I'm assuming it's going to be a major weather event. That's usually how it happens. I have been told that I shouldn't despair though...Mount Airy will see it's fair share of snow soon enough.
Well, I'm sorry I don't have more exciting words for you tonight. We're going to Raleigh tomorrow for Friday night and Saturday so I've got to pack and get some things done tonight. I'll think of something good to say later...
here's wishing for snow! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home