Renewing My Mind

Friday, August 11, 2006

Addendum to "That Darn Bone"

***Note*** If you haven't read "That Darn Bone," read it first and then read this addendum.

Thursday at work, I was getting ready to go the airport and because of heightened security, I was cleaning out my purse...you know, making sure I didn't have any lotion that would blow up the plane. As I looked in all the many pockets of my North Face messenger bag, guess what I found.
Yeah, my house key. As soon as I saw it, I remembered putting it there in June after we went to CBF in Atlanta and Ryan watched our dog for us. So Wed. night I sat in the driveway for 1 1/2 hrs and if I'd only cleaned out my purse....
I guess I wouldn't have had as funny of a story to tell you.
Sigh. I get what I ask for sometimes....
More to come on Jenny's graduation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home