Renewing My Mind

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A little slow on the tag

A long time ago (like Feb/Mar), Chris tagged me on his blog and I'm finally getting around to responding. Feel free to comment on your own answers!

4 jobs I’ve had:
Teacher (2 years of 5th, 4th, 3rd - 5th is my favorite)
Administrative Assistant
Communications Assistant
Various and many temp jobs

4 movies I’d watch on repeat:
Any romance/comedy with Meg Ryan
Any romance/comedy with Sandra Bullock (except for that sequel to Speed)
Saved
The Big Fish

4 TV shows I love:
Friends, of course
Mad About You
America’s Top Model (guilty pleasure)
House Hunters

(ok, I’m sounding more and more lame….at least I have a husband who keeps me hip)

4 Vacation locales I’d love to hit:
Again, Hawaii
Again, Ithaca
Anywhere on the West Coast (never seen it before)
Anywhere in New England

4 Websites I visit daily:
Does gmail count?
Weather.com (of course)
Local TV station, along with CNN
Chris’ blog, along with others, weekly

4 Foods I lust after:
This pasta and veggies dish I got from Hilton Head diet (sautéed squash, zucchini, onions, garlic with Rotini noodles and parmesan cheese)
A good key lime pie (like from Cheesecake Factory, which is actually Key Lime Pie Cheesecake)
A good salad (like from Outback)
A good piece of pizza (must have soft but crunchy dough, lots of sauce and good cheese)

4 changes I’d make to the house:
Considering we rent, here’s what I want in our first home purchase
A fenced-in, safe yard for UB
A large living room (no need for two, just make sure the one is big)
A dining room
I’d LOVE a pool!

4 people I tag next:
Any of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home