Renewing My Mind

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Baby it's cold outside

Sorry I've been so absent. I truly believe I can blame it on my new job. I love my new job. Of course, it is work, so there are things I can complain about. But I love it. However, I use up most of my creativity at work, plus I'm on the computer for 8 hours a day, and when I get home, I either don't feel like writing or I have no creative thing left to say.
Still, that's no excuse for me to lose touch with you, so I will try harder.
In the meantime, I'll be absent again. Chris and I are going on vacation on Sunday afternoon to freaking cold Colorado!!! We're going skiing at Keystone which I am so excited about - one because it's been about 10 years or more since I've skied there and I love it and two because Chris has never skied the Rockies before and I am so excited for him to do it. We'll have to always go back to CO now, of course.
But it is going to be cold. The high Monday is 15. And that's in town w/o the wind. Here's to praying we only lose a little toe to frostbite instead of an ear or such. My sister, her fiance Jed, Chris' youngest brother Brad and his dad are going to join us. We are all flying in on SUnday and there is a chance of freezing rain for all of our airports, so we hope we make it in. But at any rate, it will be an adventure!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have fun NAtatlie!!!
    anne

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so jealous. I wish I could go skiing right now. Tell the mountains hello for me. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home